6 de dezembro de 2006

DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE

A Lack Of Color
And when i see you I really see you upside down
But my brain knows better It picks you up and turns you around Turns you around, turns you around
If you feel discouraged That there's a lack of color here Please don't worry lover It's really bursting at the seams Absorbing everything The spectrum's a to z
This is fact not fiction For the first time in years And all the girls in every girlie magazine Can't make me feel any less alone I'm reaching for the phone
To call at 7:03 and on your machine I slur a plea for you to come home But i know it's too late I should have given you a reason to stay Given you a reason to stay

1 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anônimo said...

Ontem eu fui num show no Centro Cultural e tinha um menino muito parecido com o Billie. Ele parou do meu lado e eu comecei a reparar que ele tinha TODAS as tatuagens iguaizinhas do Billie, além de maquiagem, tênis, blusa....tudo igual...A namorada dele vestia uma camiseta do kerplunk e uma pulseira do american idiot. Eu pensei comigo mesma: "ainda bem que cresci".
Enfim, achei mórbido alguém viver pensando que é outro. Se bem que se eu tivesse 15 anos, talvez tivesse me apaixonado por ele! ahahahhahahaa
beijos,

 

Postar um comentário

<< Home